Thursday, March 17, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [101]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.



Who would be your BFF at Hogwarts?



via GIPHY



While I would love hanging out with all the students there...Hermione, Ginny, the Weasley Twins, etc., Luna would have to be my choice. I feel like everything that comes out of her mouth is pure gold and she'd have me laughing all the time. I also like how important her friendships are to each other. She'd be such a loyal and kind-hearted bff. 

Who would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!