Thursday, January 14, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [95]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

Which character would you want to be stranded on an island with?


Well, hands down it's Dumbledore for me. While I think spending the time with Luna or the Weasley Twins would be a lot more fun than some of the other characters, Dumbledore can get me out of there. I have confidence is his abilities to get us off that island, and while we're there I'll get to hear many words of wisdom I am sure.

I would consider Hermione because I bet she's definitely smart enough to get us home, but she has a tendency to buckle under pressure.


Who would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!